$7.99 Long lasting, soft but thick, absorbent cleaning cloth. It holds grease, grime and bacteria which other cloths leave behind. One corner of the cloth is a non-scratch scrubbing pocket for hard to remove grease and grime. You just need water - no other cleaning products or paper towels. Cloth absorbs water so you work with a damp cloth, not a dripping wet rag. Use on all kitchen surfaces including stainless steel, tiles and painted surfaces. Good for 300 machine washes.
Another product for your non-toxic home: